Initial appointments will be held virtually until further notice because of the potential increase in COVID-19 cases as students return to campus.
In-person options are available for crisis situations or when clinically indicated.
Initial appointments will be held virtually until further notice.
- Initial appointments are approximately 30 minutes to allow you and your clinician to determine the best treatment for your circumstances and goals for your care.
- Please call Carruth Center at 304-293-4431 at least 20 minutes before your scheduled appointment time; you will be given online access to complete your initial paperwork.
To get connected to services, students may choose from these options:
Scheduling over the phone
Call the center at 304-293-4431 and request an initial consultation appointment.
Schedule an initial consultation appointment online by visiting our online scheduling page.
Please read the following before signing up for an initial appointment online:
- The appointments shown are for the next 7 days, so each day, more appointments are made available.
- If there are no online appointments available, please call into our center to schedule your first initial appo intment over the phone at 304-293-4431 .
- These appointments are not for urgent/crisis matters. If you need to talk to a clinician for an urgent/crisis situation, please see information about our Urgent/Crisis Clinic. You can also call 304-293-4431.
- Online appointments can only be made during our normal business hours.
If you are already connected to a clinician or service, please contact that provider to schedule an appointment.