*Students who are interested in an Initial appointment for November
22nd and 23rd should call (304)293-4431. Online Scheduling will not
be available during this period.
The majority of our services are in person, however we have some options for telemental health as clinically indicated.
- If you are in isolation due to being exposed to COVID-19 or are having any symptoms of COVID-19, please call 304-293-4431 to discuss a virtual option until you are done with isolation.
- Initial appointments are approximately 30 minutes long and will help you and the clinician determine what is going on and discuss current goals of treatment.
- We ask that you arrive 30 minutes early for this first appointment to complete some initial paperwork.
To get connected to services, students may choose from these options:
Scheduling over the phone
Call the center at 304-293-4431 and request an initial consultation appointment.
Schedule an in-person initial consultation appointment online by visiting our online scheduling page.
Please read the following before signing up for an initial appointment online:
- Online scheduling is for in-person initial appointments. The appointments shown are for the next 7 days, so each day, more appointments are made available.
- If there are no online appointments available, please call into our center to schedule your first initial appo intment over the phone at 304-293-4431 .
- These appointments are not for urgent/crisis matters. If you need to talk to a clinician for an urgent/crisis situation, please see information about our Urgent/Crisis Clinic. You can also call 304-293-4431.
- Online appointments can only be made during our normal business hours.
If you are already connected to a clinician or service, please reach out to that provider to schedule an appointment.