For any questions related to outreach opportunities or requests, please contact the Carruth Center for Counseling & Psychological Services Outreach Coordinator: Sara DiSimone.
Request a presentation
The Carruth Center staff can provide topic specific presentations to students, faculty & staff. Please complete the request form at least 3 weeks prior to your requested date. Our staff will work to try to fit your needs and timeline, but be aware, due to clinical demand, we may not always be able to complete requests. To request a program, please complete the Presentation request form.
- Mental Health 101: 1.5 hour training and overview of how to identify and respond to students in distress. Includes information on Carruth Services & CARE Team.
- Self Care: Content specific on how to implement strategies to aid with overall wellbeing.
- Stress Management: Content specific on how develop skills to manage stress.
- Imposter Syndrome: Content specific on effects of imposter syndrome and ways to cope.
- Find Your Fit: Content specific on how to help students find their place and sense of community on campus.
- General Carruth Services: Information on Carruth services and how to access.
Request Carruth support at your campus event
Request an interview for a class project or assignment
We love to talk with students about our field, career and the work that we do. We try to accommodate as many requests as we can. To express interest in talking with one of our staff about your class project, we ask for 2 weeks notice. This gives us time to review the request and get back to you about whether or not we can facilitate an interview. To request an interview, please complete our Interview request form.