The Student Support Program, called My SSP, is an early intervention model that helps students address day-to-day challenges before they become bigger issues. All services are 100% confidential and free of cost to students!
Students currently staying out of state can get access to support by:
- Downloading the free My SSP App! (available from the App Store or Google Play).
- Calling 1-866-743-7732 from North America.
- Calling from outside North America, dial 001-416-380-6578.
- Visiting us.myissp.com and selecting West Virginia University.
The program provides the following:
- Access to clinical counselors: the student support advisors have experience working with students and speak multiple languages.
- Effective and convenient ways for students to access support via telephone, chat, video, mobile app or web.
- Immediate support is available via telephone, chat, the app, or the web:
- Telephone support is available in 30+ languages
- Chat, app, and web support is available in simplified Chinese, Korean, Arabic, Latin American Spanish, French, and English.
- Ongoing support is available by telephone or video.